Wednesday, November 02, 2005

The Student's Psalm

Just dropping by for a really quick update as I take a break from preparing for Friday's paper. Thesis has been completed and submitted, and I've had one paper so far. Just one more paper to go on Friday, then two reports and a presentation next week and I'm home free. In other news, Happening Housemate Janz has returned home to Sg for good. We miss you, so hurry up hop on the next plane and come back. Quickquick!

And now, I present y'all with the Student's Psalm:

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not flunk;
He keepeth me from lying down when I should be studying.
He leadeth me beside the water cooler for a study break;
He restores my faith in study guides.
He leads me to better study habits for my grades' sake.
Yea, tho' I walk through the valley of borderline grades,
I will not have a nervous breakdown; for Thou art with me.
Thou givest me the answers in moments of blankness;
Thou annointest my head with understanding,
My test paper runneth over with questions I recognize.
Surely passing grades and flying colours
Shall follow me all the days of my examinations;
And I shall not have to dwell in this university forever!!

AMEN!!!


Good luck, boys and girls. ;)

1 comment:

Priscilla said...

I like your student's psalm!