Thursday, November 24, 2005

Not another one of those...

Got this survey off Em's blog. Figured "what the hell", so here you go.

Name: Too many aliases. Stick with Scott. Or whatever else you might know me as.

Birthday: 19 September 1981

Birthplace: Singapore

Current Location: Clayton, Victoria, Australia

Eye Color: Black

Hair Color: Copper brown (Original: black)

Height: 171cm thereabouts

Right Handed or Left Handed: Righty

Your Heritage: 0.5(Hakka/Cantonese) + 0.5(Hokkien) = 1(Chinese)

The Shoes You Wore Today: Black Fila slip-on trainers

Your Weakness: Procrastination

Your Fears: Any form of mental illness/degeneration

Your Perfect Pizza: Chicken & mushroom

Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Graduate with second-uppers

Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: "lol", "indeed", "you suck", "stupid renzi"

Thoughts First Waking Up: Do I really need to be up yet?

Your Best Physical Feature: Eh?

Your Bedtime: Errr...five...?

Your Most Missed Memory: High school days, Army days

Pepsi or Coke: Whatever's cheaper (No Home Brand!)

MacDonalds or Burger King: Burger King (Maccas in Aussie; Aussie BK sucks)

Single or Group Dates: ...dates...?

Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Pokka

Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate

Cappuccino or Coffee: Coffee

Do you Smoke: 'Fraid so

Do you Swear: &%$# yeah

Do you Sing: Sometimes

Do you Shower Daily: Err...sometimes...

Have you Been in Love: I like to think so.

Do you want to go to College: I want to graduate...

Do you want to get Married: Eventually, I suppose.

Do you believe in yourself: Too much, I reckon.

Do you get Motion Sickness: Rarely

Do you think you are Attractive: Above average, I hope.

Are you a Health Freak: Nope

Do you get along with your Parents: Yeah

Do you like Thunderstorms: Not when I'm camping/trekking; otherwise, yes.

Do you play an Instrument: Does beating the trashbin with a stick count?

In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: Yep

In the past month have you Smoked: Uh huh

In the past month have you been on Drugs: Never

In the past month have you gone on a Date: Not that I recall

In the past month have you gone to a Mall: Yeap

In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: Nope

In the past month have you eaten Sushi: Yep. Yum.

In the past month have you been on Stage: Nope

In the past month have you been Dumped: Nope

In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: Nope

In the past month have you Stolen Anything: Nope

Ever been Drunk: Heheh. Yes.

Ever been called a Tease: Not to my face.

Ever been Beaten up: Define "beaten up".

Ever Shoplifted: Nope

How do you want to Die: Doing something I love, for something I believe in, or among friends and family, in order.

What do you want to be when you Grow Up: Wise.

What country would you most like to Visit: Africa.

In a Boy/Girl, you like...

Favourite Eye Color: Err...no difference.

Favourite Hair Color: No difference.

Short or Long Hair: Depends. Should match "look".

Height: 160+

Weight: Dunno...

Best Clothing Style: Sports/casual

Number of Drugs I have taken: Never

Number of CDs I own: A few

Number of Piercings: None

Number of Tattoos: None

Number of things in my Past I Regret: Too few to mention...

1 comment:

Emma said...

Hah! You, too, were sucked in by this sortofwellwritten, semi-interesting quiz! I am vindicated! Muwahahah!