Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Ken's Place

So, seeing as how I'm leaving my current job soon, but have never bothered to describe the place, here's a few pictures of what it looks like.


Welcome!



Reception



Waiting Area



Our library



Recreation Area



Pantry



More of the Pantry



And finally, a view of my office


So there you have it, my work place for the last 2.5 months. I'm quite sad to leave the place, but eager to start on my new job. Come down for a drink on Thursday (my last night there) if you're free! ^^

Oh, by the way, the place is called D'Amistad (fondly referred to as Ken's place). We're a full service restaurant that serves alcohol, or a pub that serves good food, depending on who you ask. We're at the junction of Telok Kurau Road and Telok Kurau Lorong L (near Marine Parade), and you should definitely go check it out if you're in the area. =)

No comments: