Friday, May 19, 2006

Groan

Been battling gastric flu the last few days. It hit suddenly on Monday night and laid me out most of Tuesday and Wednesday. Had to take MC for both days. Today was my first day back at work and surprise, surprise everything had piled up yet again. -sigh- Still feeling pretty crap and my stomach's still giving me problems, though the fever's subsided and the headache and dizziness are mostly gone as well.

On another note, watched M:I:III with renzi on Monday night. Didn't watch the first two, so no comments on how it fared against them. It's an action movie, and it has the relatively straight-forward plot of an action movie. At the same time, it does away with trying to be anything else and just goes out to entertain you like a good action flick should. Overall, I guess that's probably the best word to describe it: "entertaining".

Next up, the Da Vinci Code and Over the Hedge.

No comments: