Sunday, January 15, 2006

Going camping

Went to Zouk on Friday. Heard they underwent renovations, but nothing seems that different. Didn't manage to make the 10pm deadline, so had to pay the exorbitant price of $28 just for cover (though it included 2 free drinks). I miss Melbourne and being able to get freelist.

Anyway, maybe it's because we were there early, but it was extremely unhappening; the place was only half full, and no one was dancing. We were going to wait for a bigger crowd to turn up, but something cropped up and we left soon after. Meh.

So anyhoo, I'll be away till Friday doing camp for Saints and Trekkers. Hopefully these couple of days will be a good break away from home for me; a lot to think about lately. I don't even know what's going on around me anymore. Doing camps are always good because you're normally so busy you have little time to think about much else, and it normally leaves me refreshed and ready to return to normal life. Tiring though.

Anyway, guess I'll write again when I'm back from camp. =)

No comments: